p

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mercedes Slc 600

images SLC, while McLaren only Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman
  • Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman



  • mnq1979
    10-22 03:50 PM
    ^^^^





    wallpaper Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman Mercedes Slc 600. mercedes picture
  • mercedes picture



  • alisa
    08-03 12:10 PM
    I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:

    Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
    So 400+ days for me too...





    Mercedes Slc 600. 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450 SLC
  • 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450 SLC



  • jsb
    08-31 03:00 PM
    jsb thanks.

    Basically what this all tells me is that there is no motivation from USCIS to clear things up. They like things muddied so that they can define the processing date either as Received or Notice or Receipt as per their comfort. :)

    No. They believe they are working their best. Think of an assignment received by your company's Headoffice on July 2, 07, but it came to you to work, on Oct 11, 07. If you are to provide periodical progress, what will you call your Receiving Date of assignment? Oct 11, 07.

    Processing Centers provide their monthly progress report to be published. They treat the date when they, the centers, (not the USCIS mail room) received, as the receive date, which is close to the Notice Date. Hence the confusion. If you ask them if they use ND sequence, they will confidentally tell you that they use the receiving date for sequencing their work, which to their belief is true.

    Logically RD on your receipt should be used. Even if some senior guy at USCIS decides and instructs centers to process cases in that order, can they do it. No, as their sorting of cases is in order they (the centers) physically received them. It will be too tedious to re-sort tens of thousands of cases manually, particularly when mailroom RD is nowhere other than a stamp on the file, and as manually entered info on your receipt. Many follow up documents don't even mention that date, or even PD, as they are not part of the system information. Online info also shows some date close to ND as "your case was received on...".

    There is a motivation to use up visas by Sep 30, as bosses question if they don't do that. But if they don't give visas in order of priority (whatever it be), no one questions, as it is difficult to prove someone to be wrong, or to correct even when something is proven wrong.

    Bottomline is that the whole process translates to Luck.





    2011 mercedes picture Mercedes Slc 600. Audi RS6 - 580hp - 650
  • Audi RS6 - 580hp - 650



  • pappu
    04-23 10:23 AM
    Please make sure your title of the thread is self explanatory.



    more...


    Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes Slc 600
  • Mercedes Slc 600



  • txh1b
    09-10 02:15 PM
    Online case status is not always right. There is no risk if you apply for another AP other than losing the money. You have to wait for the AP to be approved though before you travel.





    Mercedes Slc 600. 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL600
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL600



  • frostrated
    07-06 03:33 PM
    Using AP does not change one's immigration status. It is just a travel document. You will continue to maintain your H1-B even if you use the AP to re-enter.

    Using AP has no relation to using EAD. I have confirmed this with my attorney as well.

    you might want to check that yourself. From what I know, your status when you enter on AP is no longer valid. Your I-94 that you receive will reflect the status you are allowed into the country. To work in H1B status, you will either need to enter in H1 status, or adjust your status to that of H1B. Dont make a wrong move and start accuring time for working without authorization. work without authorization is grounds for deporting.



    more...


    Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes Slc 600
  • Mercedes Slc 600



  • meridiani.planum
    04-04 01:35 AM
    I just spoke with my company's attorney and she said that I shouldnt get RFE on my I-140. And just in case I get she will inform me and work with the counsel of my ported company to submit a response. Hooray....I am going. My employer is a big known MNC so the only RFE that I may get is exp letter which is very unlikely. With economy going down I dont want to wait for another 6 months for my I-140.

    ok then go for it dude. Do keep us posted on how this works out, I hope you get your I-140 approved soon without an RFE..





    2010 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450 SLC Mercedes Slc 600. SLC, while McLaren only
  • SLC, while McLaren only



  • stxvr
    07-20 03:44 AM
    From the website http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html we can see that there are only 140000 GCs are given for employment. Also as per the current prediction on the same page shows that there will be 750000 new applications will be added in to system because of this recent events. Now follwing are some facts what I can see from these details:

    1. As only 140000 visas can be givens per year. USCIS OR DOS can not cross this limit.
    2. There is also per country limit. (I don't know what is the exact % for per country - think 10 -20 %)
    3. If you count 20 % then for India the figure per year is 28000.
    4 Now imagine how many years it will take to cover up the number like 750000.

    My analysis:
    -Based on these details you can predict that there is going to be more than 10 years to clear this thing. (except some new law passes).
    - Some may get GC after 10 years of filing A485.
    - For atleast 10 years PD remains Unavailable.

    What do you say on this?



    more...


    Mercedes Slc 600. Label: Mercedes Benz
  • Label: Mercedes Benz



  • vrkgali
    12-27 01:34 PM
    I would say wait until sulekha.com fills with ads Like "AC21 s welcome"

    to invoke AC21.:p





    hair Audi RS6 - 580hp - 650 Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes-Benz CLR 600 Concept
  • Mercedes-Benz CLR 600 Concept



  • bharad
    09-18 04:26 PM
    My PD is oct 2004 it is way-off from the current priority dates according to the visa bulleting, but still I received the EAD for only one year(approval date: 9/11/2008). Did you receive any positive info from the INFO-PASS appointment?
    :)
    That's the only logical thing to do right now, sending original EAD might be a bit risky.....i will update after my info pass appointment.



    more...


    Mercedes Slc 600. 450SE/SEL/SL/SLC and 600),
  • 450SE/SEL/SL/SLC and 600),



  • piyu7444
    04-28 03:32 AM
    -When do I have to raise Ac21?
    - with H1 transfer or after or is it not required legally?
    u can use AC21 in 2 ways.
    one -change employer with ur H1b
    two -change employer with EAD if you have one.
    EAD is not necessary for AC21. EAD is a way not to transfer H1b and change employer,but you will need to renew this every year, EAD is temp green card while on H1 status.
    If you pass 180 days after 485 filing , it will remain valid if your 140 is approved and is not revoked before 180 days from 485 filing.


    - Is it safe to transfer H1 (after 180days) without AC21?
    - How will it affect my 485?
    I dont think there is such a thing.
    -What are the docs to be collected from old employer?
    -Can I retail same lawyer for GC while H1 is taken care by new company lawyer?
    Dont know, Keep all 140 receipts/notices, 485 receipt notices, consult a lawyer( it will cost 100$ a 30 min session or so)

    I m joining new company by changing H1.
    Too many questions too little input to take decission. Please provide your expertise advice.

    -When do I have to raise Ac21?
    - with H1 transfer or after or is it not required legally?

    - Is it safe to transfer H1 (after 180days) without AC21?
    - How will it affect my 485?
    -What are the docs to be collected from old employer?
    -Can I retain same lawyer for GC while H1 is taken care by new company lawyer?

    Guys - I m running out of time and got to respond to new company soon.

    Please provide your inputs.

    -Gc04
    July 07 filer
    Chicago state Chapter

    Raising AC21 is your choice, you can raise it as you change a job (either on h1b or EAD) or else you dont tell USCIS about the change until they issue you a RFE. To add to the else part-suppose you do not raise AC21 while changing a job.....USCIS might just issue you your GC without a RFE.

    There is no legal requirement to notify USCIS via AC21 about job change. (I am assuming you are changing the job after 180 days)

    It is safe to tranfer h1b after 180 days. The only affect on 485 I see is a RFE while USCIS adjudicates your case and would want to know your current employer/job/job description.

    You should always keep a copy of LC / I 140 and 485 and you can find a new attny. while h1b is being processed by your new co.

    I had my h1b+LC+140 filed by one lawyer (co. lawyer) and then I had my own attny. to file 485/EAD/AP and it just works fine as long as you have all the documents with you from your employer.

    Hope this helps...........





    hot Mercedes Slc 600 Mercedes Slc 600. mercedes-benz slc supercar spy
  • mercedes-benz slc supercar spy



  • jchan
    08-01 11:52 AM
    I am pleasantly surprised and would like to thank Sen Mendez on behalf of all the IV members in his constituency for sponsoring visa recapture bill in Senate. Few days back when we called his office, his position was different. But because of we all calling and requesting for his support, he graciouly has agreed to take up our case. Speaking with his staff, I came to know that more than thousand calls were made to his office in support of the visa recapture bill.


    Are you sure he just changed his side? I think he was on the sponsor's list at least a couple weeks ago.
    Either way, it's great news.
    And we have at least 4,5 co-sponsors from CHC. Hopefully they won't create a problem this time around.



    more...


    house mb_600SL. Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes SLC#39;nin son casus
  • Mercedes SLC#39;nin son casus



  • raj1998
    05-20 09:55 PM
    Its been real fast. Yesterday I received my Approval letter, today I received my Card in mail.
    Application was approved on 13 may after opening SR on 6th may. So canceling INFOPASS... :)





    tattoo 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL600 Mercedes Slc 600. mercedes slc 600
  • mercedes slc 600



  • sodh
    07-24 10:17 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.
    Get an affidavit signed by a magistrate from your country which has the corrected names, the Lawyers will have the format for that.



    more...


    pictures Mercedes Slc 600 Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes SLC Gullwing Spied
  • Mercedes SLC Gullwing Spied



  • chanduv23
    01-14 03:59 PM
    Folks, lets use this thread to post information about how to help the victims of Haitian earthquake.

    Posts can be links to organizations where we can donate money or food or clothes.

    If you have done something please post on this thread

    Lets keep this thread alive and on top





    dresses mercedes-benz slc supercar spy Mercedes Slc 600. 2001 Mercedes-Benz SL 600
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz SL 600



  • Jerrome
    05-21 12:42 PM
    well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?

    No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.



    more...


    makeup Label: Mercedes Benz Mercedes Slc 600. mb_600SL.
  • mb_600SL.



  • furiouspride
    01-12 10:50 PM
    This is a serious matter my friend. You should consult a good immigration attorney ASAP.





    girlfriend mercedes slc 600 Mercedes Slc 600. Mercedes-Benz SL 600 2002 June
  • Mercedes-Benz SL 600 2002 June



  • pa_arora
    07-23 04:24 PM
    You cannot file EAD/AP without the Receipt notice. Since u will be filing it urself anyways(no layer fee involved), y dont u file it with just stating the 485File number in the covering letter, also attach the prints of the checks cashed.

    I would say its worth giving a shot.

    [You may also state any lame reason that u/employer/lawyer have misplaced the receipt notice in the covering letter ...try this at ur own risk]





    hairstyles 450SE/SEL/SL/SLC and 600), Mercedes Slc 600. mercedes sl para la venta
  • mercedes sl para la venta



  • Ramba
    07-31 05:57 PM
    Extension of H1B beyond six year, is possible only if any employment based greeen card applications (like Labor Certification and 140) is pending or approved. As your mom is not having any Employment based GC applications pending, she can't apply H1B extension beyond six years. The best advise is leave the country before expiry of I-94 and enter thro CP based on I-130; Dont count on 180 day period. If she want to stay in US to file AOS based on I-130, she has to find a way to change of other non-immigrant status like student etc..

    (to check your luck, apply H1B extension with a request that I-130 was already approved and PD is very close to become current and request to grant an extension for an year based on current family situation and to avoid leaving the country.USCIS may buy this request and but not gurenteed.. Any way consult a good lawyer for other options)





    trueguy
    08-11 12:19 AM
    Bump





    ashkam
    09-25 11:12 AM
    Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.

    They are counting the time from when the green card process is started. Doesn't matter when you entered the US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment