tiger05
03-01 05:31 PM
Thanks for the reply,
because of this my H1 transfer will be denied any one face this situation.
pls let me know
because of this my H1 transfer will be denied any one face this situation.
pls let me know
wallpaper Pictures of 2004 Toyota Sienna
milind70
04-27 06:05 PM
Thank you amslonewolf but i already had this one with me. At Mandal Revenue office(MRO) people are not accepting this format.
If there is any other formatt that will be great to me. Once again thanks for you help on this..
I think I had a birth certificate in native language(devangiri) and it had no name since I was named in a naming ceremony as per the customs and culture. I spoke to my attorney about this.She advised me that i get the BC transalated to english and for no name get affidavites by two people saying that the birth certificate was indeed me and i was named later as per customs and culture.I got affidavtes sworn by my mother and father.
Also I dont think that you should have names of both father and mother in BC . ninety pecenty of Birth Certificates issued in India only have fathers name on it.
This is my expereince but i would suggest please consult an attorney.
If there is any other formatt that will be great to me. Once again thanks for you help on this..
I think I had a birth certificate in native language(devangiri) and it had no name since I was named in a naming ceremony as per the customs and culture. I spoke to my attorney about this.She advised me that i get the BC transalated to english and for no name get affidavites by two people saying that the birth certificate was indeed me and i was named later as per customs and culture.I got affidavtes sworn by my mother and father.
Also I dont think that you should have names of both father and mother in BC . ninety pecenty of Birth Certificates issued in India only have fathers name on it.
This is my expereince but i would suggest please consult an attorney.

hydubadi
03-31 12:19 PM
Thanks for the reply.
How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.
How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.
2011 Toyota Sienna 2004 Xle.
jthomas
10-12 11:19 AM
i filed for i-485, i-765 on July 11th. no receipt yet
more...
nixstor
03-24 02:55 PM
Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.
Dear VB,
I have noticed that you are creating new threads just for the heck of it. If you really have an issue that warrants a separate thread and discussion, please go ahead and do it. Please do not abuse the forum. Use your discretion wisely and stop creating threads that depict frustration.
Dear VB,
I have noticed that you are creating new threads just for the heck of it. If you really have an issue that warrants a separate thread and discussion, please go ahead and do it. Please do not abuse the forum. Use your discretion wisely and stop creating threads that depict frustration.
Ramba
01-08 12:09 PM
Thanks all for the advise/comments. Mixed opinion. I was hearing that, because of Indian Rs gaining stongly aganist US$, outsourcing to India is not cheap anymore. I also informed that hiring fulltime/permanent employee in US is cheaper than outsourcing. I do not know howmuch true it is.
IS all QA jobs are shorterm in nature? As I have already a GC, is it easy to get fulltime (longterm)/permanent job in QA?
IS all QA jobs are shorterm in nature? As I have already a GC, is it easy to get fulltime (longterm)/permanent job in QA?
more...
harsh
11-20 04:03 PM
Alabaman, techy2468 and other bama residents, as suggested by admin, I think it is a good idea to exchange each others contact info. I am willing to keep a list of all members from alabama so that in the event we need to contact members, it will be easier. I will send you guys a PM with my contact info. So please forward your contact info to me.
Thanks
Thanks
2010 (8Q0) - 2004 Toyota Sienna
theMan
05-24 01:04 PM
Only last week I saw an article that said something to the effect that " Want US GC, get Masters". At that time, we all laughed at how these reports are compiled and brushed them off as tabloids.
Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.
Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.
Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
more...
njboy
05-30 06:49 PM
the reason she was denied is because she is young
hair Toyota sienna 2004 florida
yabadaba
06-22 03:20 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...ling062107.pdf
Does this mean USCIS take it back?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf
Calm down..its there
Does this mean USCIS take it back?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf
Calm down..its there
more...

nayekal
02-20 06:17 PM
Hi
To best of my knowledge
A1. H1
A2. no time limit.
A3. Yes she needs H1 Stamping.
A4. You can reapply H4 for her
If I am wrong please correct me.
I disagree with A3.
She doesn't haven't have a job, so no pay stubs and also no W2 form for 2008. It will be very difficult for her to get H1 stamping.
She can try for H4 stamping, but again it is also difficult as she is already on H1 and is out of status.But, may be it is not as difficult as H1 stamping.
IMHO, applying for I-539 from within US for H1 to H4, would be a better idea. This is what I did for my wife and she got approval within 2 months.My wife tried a lot for projects (she had 3 years exp) and she couldn't get one interview call in 5 months. I didn't submit her pay stubs, since has none. It is painful to go back to H4, but in this market, I think that is the best option.
To best of my knowledge
A1. H1
A2. no time limit.
A3. Yes she needs H1 Stamping.
A4. You can reapply H4 for her
If I am wrong please correct me.
I disagree with A3.
She doesn't haven't have a job, so no pay stubs and also no W2 form for 2008. It will be very difficult for her to get H1 stamping.
She can try for H4 stamping, but again it is also difficult as she is already on H1 and is out of status.But, may be it is not as difficult as H1 stamping.
IMHO, applying for I-539 from within US for H1 to H4, would be a better idea. This is what I did for my wife and she got approval within 2 months.My wife tried a lot for projects (she had 3 years exp) and she couldn't get one interview call in 5 months. I didn't submit her pay stubs, since has none. It is painful to go back to H4, but in this market, I think that is the best option.
hot Toyota Sienna 2004 Front Strut
psn1975
11-05 08:06 PM
Hi
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to Case received and pending.
What is even more surprising is that it also says On April XX, 2008, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER... This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to Case received and pending.
What is even more surprising is that it also says On April XX, 2008, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER... This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
more...
house Toyota Sienna 2004 Xle.
Prashanthi
05-12 03:29 PM
You can travel on the same visa as long as you come back before september.
tattoo Toyota Sienna 2004 Radiator,
LegallyGC
08-11 04:13 PM
Ghost
Nice to see that u did start a new thread for this..
I think we all should get together now and make sure 2011 will be a great year for all the immigrant community.
Nice to see that u did start a new thread for this..
I think we all should get together now and make sure 2011 will be a great year for all the immigrant community.
more...
pictures 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE
danu2007
10-09 09:20 PM
You can also go to your local immigration office and talk to an IO in person and show him all the proofs and press release from USCIS website.
They will be able to pull up your case and update the system with the details and make it as acceptable.
To find out the nearest infopass office and schedule an appointment, use the below link
https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php
As suggested by others it is better to seek advice of an attorney. But the above will help you to get through initially without any further delays and tension.
They will be able to pull up your case and update the system with the details and make it as acceptable.
To find out the nearest infopass office and schedule an appointment, use the below link
https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php
As suggested by others it is better to seek advice of an attorney. But the above will help you to get through initially without any further delays and tension.
dresses TOYOTA SIENNA 2004 - 2008
sara_apk
04-16 04:05 PM
While at J1-visa, my employer applied for H1B for me. After 3-months of no response from uscis, we sent a check for $1000 for 'premium processing'. My H1B was approved 4 days after check was mailed out. A week after approval Uscis 'REFUNDED' the check with a note the 'case was approved in regular process' hence the refund.
You can hope to get the refund and if not write to uscis and they are honest about these things.
Thanks for your reply. Do you know the address information of USCIS that I can ask them about this?
You can hope to get the refund and if not write to uscis and they are honest about these things.
Thanks for your reply. Do you know the address information of USCIS that I can ask them about this?
more...
makeup 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE in
abimanyu
09-11 07:10 AM
My significant other's labor processing begain in DEC 2002, the application was made in Jan 2003, and it reached the Dallas BEC on July 2003, here labor was certified on Aug 2006, and we received notice from the lawyers day before yesterday. Now the next wait begins, for PD to become current.
It took 3 years for the 1st stage processing, maybe it will take another 6 years to complete the 2nd and 3rd stage processing. If this trend continues I might be ready to retire by the time the GC arrives.:)
After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.
It took 3 years for the 1st stage processing, maybe it will take another 6 years to complete the 2nd and 3rd stage processing. If this trend continues I might be ready to retire by the time the GC arrives.:)
After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.
girlfriend Toyota Sienna 2004 Thermostat,
indian1103
05-01 10:03 AM
akhil, It was regular. Hope am this lucky with my 485 too.
hairstyles Toyota Sienna 2004 Xle. honda
MARY_GC
08-24 06:52 PM
I did exactly the same thing. I had a EB3 May 2004 I-140 approved and I applied 485 with this. during the first quarter of this year, I applied a new labor in EB2 and got it approved in 2 months. I applied I-140 EB2 in premium on 29th June and got it approved. Now my lawyer is going to interfile this new I-140 with my existing pending 485.
First of all, dont worry with your old 140 while applying new one. They would not touch your old 140. The only issue right now is that there is no PP of 140 so you might need to wait up to one year to see 140 approved and that might kill the purpose.Just pray that they start PP soon.
Thanks for ur information.I had 2 more doubts.
1)when i'm doing interfiling i will be doing the same for my spouse &kid also.So,they too will get their 1-485 applications changed from eb3 to eb2 with the priority date of eb3 right? Or is this interfiling only possible for principle applicant's I-485?
2) After reading ur case one doubt i had is that for me i already filed I-485 under eb3 & now about to start eb2 from the scratch perm,I-140 etc.so while eb2 process is going on at some point of time whether i need to say i have already applied for I-485 under eb3?If so it will make matters more worse right?I know U didnt go through this as u have started eb2 process well before applying for eb3 AOS.(U told u got even ur eb2 I-140 approved under PP)Still,i hope u would be able to comment on this as u might have thought of all the risks associated in interfiling before going ahead.thanks once again.
First of all, dont worry with your old 140 while applying new one. They would not touch your old 140. The only issue right now is that there is no PP of 140 so you might need to wait up to one year to see 140 approved and that might kill the purpose.Just pray that they start PP soon.
Thanks for ur information.I had 2 more doubts.
1)when i'm doing interfiling i will be doing the same for my spouse &kid also.So,they too will get their 1-485 applications changed from eb3 to eb2 with the priority date of eb3 right? Or is this interfiling only possible for principle applicant's I-485?
2) After reading ur case one doubt i had is that for me i already filed I-485 under eb3 & now about to start eb2 from the scratch perm,I-140 etc.so while eb2 process is going on at some point of time whether i need to say i have already applied for I-485 under eb3?If so it will make matters more worse right?I know U didnt go through this as u have started eb2 process well before applying for eb3 AOS.(U told u got even ur eb2 I-140 approved under PP)Still,i hope u would be able to comment on this as u might have thought of all the risks associated in interfiling before going ahead.thanks once again.
sixburgh
06-28 03:44 PM
I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
milind70
08-28 09:33 AM
what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you

No comments:
Post a Comment