p

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007

images 2007 BMW 3-series convertible Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. Picture of 2007 BMW 3 Series
  • Picture of 2007 BMW 3 Series



  • paskal
    11-10 06:32 PM
    to everyone willing to contribute to the efforts
    please hold on, i will get back to you once the structure of the new work groups is finalized. remember to complete your profile!





    wallpaper Picture of 2007 BMW 3 Series Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 Bmw 335i Convertible.
  • 2007 Bmw 335i Convertible.



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 05:05 PM
    GC is approved based on Good Faith that the sponsoring employer will employ you after GC is approved or you will work for sponsoring employer after GC is approved, if not then it could cause trouble for you during citizenship or your sponsoring employer could report to USCIS about the non-compliance--> This is legal term

    But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.

    HTH

    kris

    Non-complaince only if i signed any saying i will be joining them after my GC or its by default?





    Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. Photo from:Hamann BMW 3 Series
  • Photo from:Hamann BMW 3 Series



  • sk2006
    08-19 12:45 PM
    Is there anybody who got a mail like I got?





    2011 2007 Bmw 335i Convertible. Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. convertible. mw 3 series
  • convertible. mw 3 series



  • prioritydate
    09-21 11:45 PM
    I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.

    He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.

    My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
    Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
    Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
    Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
    I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.

    All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.


    In my view, it is his mistake. I am seriously think that he is lieing to you. First of all, deduction 400$ biweekly is too much. You didn't specified if you have any dependents. If you are single, then he is really lieing to you. I say just file a complaint with DOL in your home state.



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007-BMW-3-Series-Convertible-
  • 2007-BMW-3-Series-Convertible-



  • s416504
    12-04 02:23 PM
    I think EAD doesn't give us any STATUS. EAD gives us authorization to work.
    We can live legally with pending AOS status. And due to AC21 protection, AOS can't be denied.


    I think ashkam is missing the main point here. You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time. You (EAD and people who are on H1) are not supposed to tell that are unemployed! Duh!

    A people who are on H1 (same goes to people with EAD based on a employment based GC) and out of payroll for more than 28 days (not sure about the exact # of days, some says 42 days), you are out of status.
    So think twice before you disclose that you are unemployed.





    Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • SDdesi
    06-19 09:04 PM
    I just posted another alternative to saving on the vaccines:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=87048&postcount=20

    Basically, if your county health dept has a program, they can give you vaccinations for dirt cheap prices. I paid only $10 per person for Td & MMR :)



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • conchshell
    07-31 04:56 PM
    Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
    Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008

    Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?

    Just to let you know guys ... I got a CRIS email 10 minutes back ... informing that my wife's EAD is also approved. This is a good news because our priority date will be current from tomorrow. However, I don't know we will get the EAD for one year or two year. I guess we will just wait for the cards arrival. Thanks to all the people who responded to my question.





    2010 Photo from:Hamann BMW 3 Series Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 BMW 3-series convertible
  • 2007 BMW 3-series convertible



  • chanlal
    07-31 04:32 AM
    Hi My name is Chamraj from India, obtained a h1b from a new jersy based company in Dec 2007. I have signed the agreement of Employment i.e part of my offer letter before appearing for my visa interview.

    Infact they had given two offer letters. 1. offer letter with no agrrement of employment after shortlisting me for processing h1b.

    2, Offer letter with agreement of employment just before going to us consulate for stamping.

    I was asked to give a indian bank guarantee of 100 thousand INR, so i have given them a BG of 100 thousand INR. During last 30 months i was asked to renew my BG twice and i did the same and gave them the renewed copies. But they never bothered to send me to us on h1b.

    BG got expired on last month and now they want me to travel to US immdly.
    If i do not travel they were asking me to pay 4000 USD as the expenses incurred to process my h1b visa. They also want to take legal action against me.

    I have waited for 2,5 years waiting for them to send me to us. they did not send me during last 2.5 years,

    Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.


    I am still in India and i was not paid single penny by the company so far. I waited for more than 18 months and now already 30 months over.

    Pls advice how i can face his legal action. Can he take a legal against me when i am india where the offer is subject to laws of New Jersy state laws.

    Thanks



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • learning01
    05-10 11:48 AM
    immi2006
    That's what we need to do in these forums.

    You see, I tried to follow the second link; it didn't work. I tried the first link. It took me to a web site that is totally disorganized and poorly built; I dont have time to navigate and see what you posted about.

    After this second corrected post, I follow the link. It is NOT about the CIR and the logjam; it is an attempt to arrive at an agreement to have a working methodology to verify and check illegal immigrants.

    Hence, my title: please read and post your opinion, instead of just posting thie links or the story.





    hair convertible. mw 3 series Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • chanduv23
    12-11 06:47 AM
    25,000 members, every day request to raise $30,000.

    Why not happening? Even every member contribute $2, it becomes $50,000.

    The question comes to whom contribute? This web site does not belong to me. If some question is in my mind, I can't start a thread. Which individual/group it belongs to? Who can start a thread? For the last 2-3 days, I am trying to find answers.

    How many members are active? Is it or the orders of tengths or hundreds or thousands?

    If with 25,000 members, raising $30,000 is difficult, there is some problem. One of the problem defenetly it is not open - even I asked, how can I start a thread, I did not get answer.

    I think, core team to get into action to motivate people - as an example I am now so much demotivatied that thinking not visiting this site.

    Core team firefights members all the time and puts off flames and at the same time runs the organization. Their dedication has always been extremely high.

    Just because your question is not answered, does not mean there is something wrong in the organization.

    IV is a volunteer organization and everyone are unpaid volunteers. We do not have a full time professional who works for money here who can attend to customer service calls on a 1-800 number.

    If people are not contributing, does not mean core team has to be blamed. If you have noticed, there is a surge in contributions.

    Yes, in an ideal world, 25000 members contribute, we have no issues. Can you take up some responsibility and run the finding drive? People are taking turns to run the funding drive. You are most welcome to help us. If you can convince 25000 people to contribute, it will be awsome



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 BMW 3 Series 335i
  • 2007 BMW 3 Series 335i



  • looivy
    02-26 04:04 PM
    Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?





    hot 2007-BMW-3-Series-Convertible- Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible
  • 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible



  • acecupid
    08-19 09:38 PM
    If you renew your passport in US it takes approx 5-6 working days. I have done that at san francisco indian consulate. In India it may take weeks or even more than a month unless you have some connections. You know how things work in India...

    I dont think you should have problems even at POE with passport expiring less than 6 months. I would suggest try to renew it in US if you have time or dont renew it at all till you come back to US. Trying to do it in India might cause delays.



    more...


    house BMW 3-Series Convertible 2007 Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. Photo from:Hamann BMW 3 Series
  • Photo from:Hamann BMW 3 Series



  • cox
    May 1st, 2005, 02:16 PM
    Nice shootin' Anders! I've done a lot of trial and error shutter speed experiments at airshows, for example, to get blurred propellers and backgrounds, but that requires tracking. I did a similar experiment for a friend who wanted a picture of his car, and I think each situation is so unique you just have to take a lot of shots to get the effect you want. I took ~100 frames to get this:
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/932/medium/front_ds_quarter_rt_C.jpg (javascript:;)

    1/50s, f4.5, ISO 50





    tattoo BMW 3 Series Convertible Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible
  • 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible



  • h1techSlave
    04-08 02:37 PM
    What would be the unused family sponsored preferences in 2007. This is the number which EB can use this year.


    US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)


    162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.

    There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
    permitted the recapture.



    more...


    pictures 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • anilsal
    03-21 12:37 AM
    Additionally, can your attorneys makes copies of RFE response sent and attach it to the MTR maybe? I do not if that is possible or allowed or will make any difference.

    I just learned that from you that there is a 33 day deadline on answering RFEs. What if the mail got lost in transit? How will the applicant/attorneys really know (unless of course you have done the online case status registration).





    dresses 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • hariswaminathan
    01-21 07:15 PM
    If your husband is on H1-B he should NOT have an expired I-94 as this would mean he is out of status. I presume you have extended his H1-B (I797 approval) which would have your new I-94 attached to it.

    beyond this - i concur with others that i recently did go to India on vacation with family on AP and there is no longer a requirement that visit outside while I-485 requires a valid reason. This clause was for an old situation when all categories were current and people got their GCs within months of filing I-485 and they didnt like you travelling during this short period. With GCs now taking years for approval they cannot ask you to remain in this country indefinitely without travel.

    that being said - I have heard of horror stories from people arriving at certain ports of entry (SFO If im not mistaken) where the uninformed IO has questioned them on their reason for leaving and threatening to take action because "vacation" is not considered as valid emergency travel. I would therefore prepare some kind of answer incase you come across one of these buffoons.

    Can soneone help me with this question.....please....

    My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
    I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    makeup 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. BMW 3-Series Convertible 2007
  • BMW 3-Series Convertible 2007



  • optimystic
    09-15 01:28 PM
    Had they able to think that far, may be many of the issues we face today wouldn't have cropped.

    They have a made a mockery out of the processing dates and of a thing called 'accountability' . There's no such word in their dictionary :mad::mad::mad:





    girlfriend 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible
  • 2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible



  • karanp25
    07-30 05:48 PM
    FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.

    They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.

    I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.

    Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.

    Any one got approval for their dependents yet?





    hairstyles 2007 BMW 3 Series 335i Bmw 3 Series Convertible 2007. nextgt;gt;. 2007 Hamann BMW
  • nextgt;gt;. 2007 Hamann BMW



  • prout02
    11-20 10:49 AM
    Seems like a good idea to me...even if it favors people with Attorneys....it atleast gives you an avenue to present your case to some Computer which then assigns the case to a human. Wow...what progress, TSC!!! Why can't your computer pick it up in the first place? What kind of system you have that can't prioritize work based on FIFO? Now we see a way out of this hell-hole. Hope NSC does the same too!!

    An afterthought: Could we write to Ombudsman for NSC adapting similar email routine?





    iam_amit
    02-20 05:47 PM
    Members,

    I need some help to act in right direction.

    In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.

    1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
    2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
    3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
    4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.

    Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.

    ~cheers





    bytegame
    07-17 04:14 PM
    Instead of flowers, lets make IV strong by contributing more to it. The battle isn't over yet. We may still end up living rest of our lives on EADs and APs.

    Again, pl. contribute!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment