p

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Citroen Gt5

images quot;citroen gt5quot;, Citroen Gt5. manufacturer Citroen has
  • manufacturer Citroen has



  • makemygc
    07-26 12:29 PM
    Bump
    /\/\/\/\





    wallpaper manufacturer Citroen has Citroen Gt5. Gran Turismo 5 for PS3:
  • Gran Turismo 5 for PS3:



  • s416504
    12-03 03:02 PM
    Does anyone knows if Person eligible for AC21 porting is eligible for unemployment benefit?





    Citroen Gt5. Gran Turismo 5 Preview
  • Gran Turismo 5 Preview



  • breddy2000
    01-04 02:59 PM
    Thanks for replying to my message. Even if she leaves the country, she has no H1 or H4 visa stamping to come back. Her COS(H4 to H1B) is applied in Aug 2006 and it was expired in Oct 2006 and we didn't knew that we have to apply for H4 side-by-side. Bcoz of this situation, she has neither of the status. Even if we want to apply H4, her H4 is already expired in Aug 2006 and I am not sure if we can apply for H4 now. Can we apply for H4 now...??

    Regards,
    -- Venkat

    Recently there has been and update on the H1 , L1 Law stating that they have de-coupled the max limit stay on H4-H1 Visa time limits. Meaning, a period spent on H4 is not counted for 6 year limit on H1 Visa and also does not depend on ones spouses 6 years limit. So, it may be possible that you can get her H1 extended beyond the Expiry Date.

    I'm not very clear about your problem((H4 to H1B) is applied in Aug 2006 and it was expired in Oct 2006 ) How can the Visa expire in 3 months? But i would suggest you to contact a Good Lawyer in this matter. We did it and it worked for us...
    Also see this link on H1-L1 decoupling issue here.

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_depfam.html





    2011 Gran Turismo 5 for PS3: Citroen Gt5. Tagged with: citroen
  • Tagged with: citroen



  • Cheran
    05-10 09:55 AM
    The only valid statement is with a guy with older priority date, everyone else there is no valid point!!!



    more...


    Citroen Gt5. Citroen GT5.
  • Citroen GT5.



  • karan2004m
    09-15 12:12 AM
    Dude,

    I am planning to travel on AP first time. Can you pls reply:-

    1. What all documents are required apart from AP to re-enter US?
    2. Do you get I-94 if you enter with AP and if yes How long that I-94 is valid for? I am bit confused as my AP is going to expire in Jan 2008, so the USCIS should not give me i-94 till Jan only? If yes, then what after that?

    If you can, pls reply..

    Thanks
    K





    Citroen Gt5. Citroen GT5.
  • Citroen GT5.



  • hemanth22
    07-02 03:52 PM
    srikondiji,

    I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.

    what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection

    As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care

    But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
    there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.


    hemanth



    more...


    Citroen Gt5. Citroen GT5 auf der IAA
  • Citroen GT5 auf der IAA



  • jack_suv
    07-20 10:49 AM
    After analyzing the normal benefits of filing 485 are:

    1. get Advance Parole so no need to go for visa stamping
    2. get EAD for spouse so spouse can start working

    Other benefits but rarely used.

    3. AC21 portability. This is rarely used as it may generate unnecessary RFE from USCIS.


    For unmarried both the normal benefits are not applicable since you need to be on H1 to bring spouse on H4; and since no spouse no need for EAD for spouse.

    The only true benefit for unmarried is AC21 portability with H1 transfer under layoffs or low salary.

    The big negative is spouse loses H4 on GC approval if your PD is not current before GC approval unless a status change had already been made.





    2010 Gran Turismo 5 Preview Citroen Gt5. quot;citroen gt5quot;,
  • quot;citroen gt5quot;,



  • desi3933
    06-25 04:33 PM
    >> 1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
    September 30 2009
    >> 2. What was amendment for?
    amendment is for change in annual salary
    >> 3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
    The amendment was filed way back in Sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008. The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter (Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). We provided main vendor contract.

    Based on the information provided, it seems that only original H-1 petition (before amendment) is likely to be valid for Employer A. You can probably work for Employer A, under original LCA conditions (including salary and job location), until I-94 expiration date (Sep 30th, 2009). However, if you were getting paid less at the time of Employer A H-1B amendment denial, then it becomes more complex.

    If you had been out of status on H1 in past (for example - not getting paid on bench, getting paid less than LCA), then you are out of status now. You may need re-entry in US to get back into status.

    >> Can I work after Company B files MTR?
    No. Since H-1B petition is denied, you can not work for Employer B, even if Employer B files for MTR.

    I would suggest you get professional advice from immigration attorney. Based on the facts so far, I see limited options for you.

    Good Luck.


    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    Citroen Gt5. Citroën C4 WRC - Snow
  • Citroën C4 WRC - Snow



  • SunnySurya
    07-17 12:44 PM
    Any Idea, why the processing times have not been released yet?





    hair Tagged with: citroen Citroen Gt5. GT5 Prologue: GT By Citroën.
  • GT5 Prologue: GT By Citroën.



  • tinamatthew
    07-21 01:37 PM
    bumping it....I need some links guys

    I agree - some links guys. An EAD and AP last only for 1 year. After that I expect we would have to pay for a renewal



    more...


    Citroen Gt5. 1991 CITROEN AX 1360cc GT5
  • 1991 CITROEN AX 1360cc GT5



  • s416504
    12-04 09:40 AM
    Thanks Ashkam & Sledge_hammer for sharing valuable information





    hot Citroen GT5. Citroen Gt5. 1991 CITROEN AX 1360cc GT5
  • 1991 CITROEN AX 1360cc GT5



  • indianabacklog
    06-15 04:00 PM
    You should read the filing instruction. If anything is not applicable then it should be either "None" or "N/A".

    If you just leave it blank, how do they know if you forgot to fill that value or your don't have A#.

    If you have an I140 approval notice this has the A# on it. Only the principal applicant has this number, all dependents will have an A# on the receipt notice for the I 485 since it is used for the fingerprint appointment. However, you are correct this is just left blank if you do not have one!



    more...


    house citroen gt recreates the Citroen Gt5. Gt5 Citroen Gt
  • Gt5 Citroen Gt



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 11:44 AM
    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2994050912&m=6611023531&r=6611023531#6611023531

    Attorney_8
    posted August 11, 2006 11:29 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The employee must sign the 9089 once it is approved in order to get the I-140 approved.


    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2994050912&m=7431057041&r=7431057041#7431057041

    Attorney_13
    Attorney posted December 02, 2006 10:55 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Beneficiary of the LC is required to sign the original, certified LC. There are no other documents that the Beneficiary will need to sign associated with the filing of the I-140. All other forms/letters are signed by the company.





    tattoo Citroen GT5. Citroen Gt5. Citroën has confirmed that
  • Citroën has confirmed that



  • amitga
    05-28 01:21 PM
    I think the easiest solution would be to get married ASAP.



    more...


    pictures Citroen GT5 auf der IAA Citroen Gt5. Camden S Blog Gt5 Citroen Gt
  • Camden S Blog Gt5 Citroen Gt



  • shx
    02-25 05:09 PM
    Your comparison is retarded. Not everyone is like you and cheat their employer. Most people are honest in what they do.

    So you really think the comparison is retarted? I can see where the R-word applies better. So, I automatically cheat my employer and you automatically belong to the 'Most people are honest in what they do' category?

    Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.





    dresses 1991 CITROEN AX 1360cc GT5 Citroen Gt5. GT5 GT By Citroën Trailer
  • GT5 GT By Citroën Trailer



  • apb
    07-17 10:23 PM
    The current fee schedule will apply to all applications filed under Visa Bulletin No. 107 through August 17, 2007. (The new fee schedule that becomes effective on July 30, 2007, will apply to all other applications filed on or after July 30, 2007).

    Please note that fee change will be effective for EAD/AP after July/30



    more...


    makeup Citroën C4 WRC - Snow Citroen Gt5. citroen gt recreates the
  • citroen gt recreates the



  • lghtslpr
    02-13 04:40 PM
    Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices

    I've been told by senators' aids that letters, faxes and email all have an impact. Politicians do not read them all, of course, but their aids summarize volume and content for them. I was told specifically that written letters carry more weight than emails, because they represent greater effort by the sender.

    -L.





    girlfriend Citroën has confirmed that Citroen Gt5. created by Citroën for the
  • created by Citroën for the



  • sixburgh
    06-28 03:44 PM
    I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
    Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.

    I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
    Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
    I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
    Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013

    I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.

    I want to visit India for a marriage.

    Questions I have:
    - While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
    - While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
    - Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
    - Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
    - Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.

    So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?





    hairstyles 1991 CITROEN AX 1360cc GT5 Citroen Gt5. 2011 Citroen DS3 Sport Car
  • 2011 Citroen DS3 Sport Car



  • Jaime
    09-05 03:51 PM
    Please visit this site http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html . You will see that STRIVE bill is about to be introduced in both houses. Also notice that this bill is a bipartisan bill with Democrats in the lead. This increase chances of its success.

    Note that though it is a comprehensive immigration reform bill but it does have some positive provisions, which greatly affect us. For example: The effective yearly green cards will be increased from 140K per year to 290K *2.5 = 725K, where 2.5 is the multiplier for spouse and children as they will be exempted from the quota.
    In simple terms, priority dates will become current as soon as the bill passes.

    Unfortunately, the bill needs to be passed by certain majority and there are three categories of people who will vote on this a) In favor b) Not in favor c) Haven�t decided yet. Category �C� are the ones that need to be convinced to vote in favor of the bill.

    One of the goals of the Sep 18th rally is to meet with the category �c� lawmakers and try bringing then on our side. But if our number is not large enough they will most likely be voting Nay and hence defeating the bill.

    So think and act�.

    Excellent points! All the more reason to attend the DC rally on the 18th!





    Berkeleybee
    04-09 10:26 AM
    All,

    Just to put this issue to bed once and for all. IV is committed to bringing its goals into legislation -- we are not wedded to any particular piece of legislation. If Plan A doesn't work, there is Plan B, C and D. Each with its own advantages and disadvantages.

    There have been some people who have been saying "Comprehensive reform is dead IV should work on PACE/Poster's favorite option."

    (1) It is not certain that CIR is dead. We are not about to toss it aside before the Senate has.

    (2) IV is fully prepared for PACE -- we have studied all of PACE's provisons (have the theorists even done this?). Did you happen to notice that one of the co-sponsors of PACE has already offered an amendment for us? We also have support from other co-sponsors.

    (3) Our amendments show that we have support no matter which legislation goes forward -- we have to shore up this support and make sure we get more for floor votes.

    BTW, I notice that some of our new theorists became members only a few days ago, probably to read the live update threads, and just a few days after that they start opining about what IV should do. ;-) Have they done anything with/for IV: volunteer, contribute, send webfaxes? I doubt it.

    Note to new members: please visit our Resources section and familiarize yourself with the material there, at the very least you'll see we have been doing our homework and we are not a one-theory-one-legislation group.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    LostInGCProcess
    06-17 04:04 PM
    Hello,
    While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
    My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
    His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.

    He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.

    Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.

    Just my 1 cent :D

    *Disclaimer*
    I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment