p

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lebron james wallpaper heat

images lebron james wallpaper 2011 lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • sparky_jones
    04-01 04:10 PM
    I also got an sudden status update on Jan 7, 2008 that a notice was returned undeliverable on Nov 5, 2007. There was not status update before that. I took an InfoPass appoitnment. The agent at the appointment told me that everything looked fine on my case and she couldn't tell why my online status indicated that something was returned.

    I would say...don't bother about it...but if you really want to be sure, take an InfoPass appoinment and check it out.





    wallpaper lebron james heat wallpaper lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • bobby
    04-03 02:18 PM
    see answers in CAPS:
    Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

    1. Did you go on your vaction after getting your 3 year extension based on your approved I-140? NO MY H1B HAD BEEN EXTENDED FOR 1 YEAR AS I HAD ALREADY COMPLETED SIX YEARS BUT DID NOT HAVE AN APPROVED LABOR CERTIFICATION OR I-140 YET

    2. Did you apply for 3 year H1-b extension even though your passport was not renewed? YES IN EARLY JAN 07

    3. Did you renew your passport before you travelled on your vacation? I am asking this just to know which passport had your visa stamp? NO, "OLD" PASSPORT HAS VISA STAMPS FROM FIRST SIX YEARS ON H1B

    4. Did UCSIS approve your H!-b extension for 3 years and does the I-94 on your I-797 indicate that the new H1-b is valid for 3 years? PENDING CASE NOT APPROVED YET. USCIS WORKING ON RECEIPT DATES OF 1/13 AND MY RECEIPT DATE IS 1/26

    WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR EXTENSION APPROVAL A NEW I-94 IS ATTACHED TO THE EXTENSION NOTICE AS IN THE CASE WITH PREVIOUS RENEWALS/EXTENSIONS





    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-31 12:41 PM
    I think at the present time this could be in doubt in all honesty since the USCIS have said there are no visa numbers available and are only accepting applications since they screwed up. So in essence there are no priority dates that are current. Your age is only set in 'stone' if your I485 is submitted when a visa number is available to you and that is not the case through August 17th.

    Guess this rather strange outcome of the visa bulletin fiasco could raise any number of new scenarios.


    You are right but the same condition exists for filing I-485.
    If they allowed you to file I-485, that means they will consider everything else in the same spirit... I'm pretty sure those children will not age out!





    2011 lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james wallpaper heat. girlfriend lebron james
  • girlfriend lebron james



  • gc_on_demand
    01-20 08:31 PM
    I had an appointment at Mumbai Consulate on Jan 5th , 7th year ext. Since my I 797 approval date and stamping date was too short ( 1-2 weeks ) USCIS or DOS failed to update info in PIMS on time. I got yellow slip after few basic questions and told to wait for 2-3 biz days. I informed my lawyer in USA and he made contact to DOS there and ask them to update record. Also I had renewed my Indian passport since I applied for I 797 so they had old pp no in record. Lady from DOS promised to work on my case but didn't give any definite time limit.

    but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. dresses lebron james wallpaper
  • dresses lebron james wallpaper



  • hopefulgc
    09-16 10:22 PM
    Please don't lose heart.. hang in there.

    What you are experiencing has happened to a couple of people. But it sounds pretty counter-intuitive as to why they would deny substitution with for Eb2 labor?
    Whatever the case, it sucks if it jeopardizes the primary Eb3 petition.

    Are you able to locate any precedents to this?

    Keep us updated here on this thread.

    Hi,

    Here is my case specifics:
    --------------------------

    1. Filed PERM EB3 LC - PD:01/2006 - Approved.
    2. Filed EB3 I-140 using LC Sub from my company(company's policy..) - 06/2006 - was pending
    3. Filed I-485 using pending LC Sub I-140 - 07/2007
    4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
    5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
    6. Attorney sent AILA Request last month on my pending I-140. Got AILA Response as below
    "Talked with the I-140 senior officer this afternoon about this case. We both reviewed the I-140 and the issue with the substitution of the labor cert. It appears that the individual that had the labor cert originally, adjusted off of it. Therefore, we can not substitute it again for the individual listed below. I believe that he has one I-140 already approved and will have to stay with that priority date. Have a good weekend."
    7. Based on this, my attorney told me that my first I-140 will be denied soon; but she said that my AOS will continue to be active based on my approved I-140.

    8. As my attorney said, Today, I got an CRIS email saying that my LC Sub I-140 is denied.

    I have couple of questions now:

    1. I am worried about my I-485 since my wofe is working on EAD. My understanding is that if your I-140 is denied, then your I-485 is denied too. But, my lawyer says that since I have an approved I140, they will use that and she is quoting the AILA Response email also. Is it true? or she is just convincing me with her lies.

    2. I can continue to check the status of my I-485. But, how can I verify my AOS is now tied with my approved I-140? Interestingly, my AP Renewal is approved yesterday and notice mailed (a day before my I-140 denial)

    Please let me know guys. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks





    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • Jerrome
    05-21 01:30 PM
    I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).

    We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.

    We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.

    We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.

    Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).

    I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem.

    Bump



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • amsgc
    06-10 11:39 PM
    Now, that is an interesting question. I think the answer is: ambition.

    I am convinced that those who don't participate in the action items simply lack ambition. If you were to ask them what their life would be like after getting the GC, I am fairly certain they would say "pretty much the same". And that is exactly the problem - they cannot imagine the doors it will open or the opportunities that will become available. For them the green card is a mere travel/work document, with some semblance of permanency. They want to "be" in America, but they don't know how to make the best by "living" in it. They will buy a house, or get a job that pays a few dollars more, but it will pretty much end there. The most ambitious of the lot will probably start a desi consulting company with other like minded losers.

    You on the other hand, possibly have plans. You probably want to go back to school to learn something new. Maybe you have an idea to start a new business, or a non profit or attempt a different profession! You want to make the best of the possibilities and maximize your potential, and do things you couldn't do without the privilege to live, work and think freely.

    But don't lose heart. There are many, if not all, who are with you in this initiative.



    1000+ views in 8 hours but only 2 more people have called all representatives during the entire day today.
    Seriously, what will it take for the rest of you to call?





    2010 lebron james wallpaper 2011 lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • mymyanmar@gmail.com
    08-11 01:31 PM
    Hi,

    I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.

    And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.

    So my questions are
    1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
    2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?

    Any reply is highly appreciated.

    My info
    EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
    485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.

    Thanks in advance,
    ROW Guy



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • krishmunn
    03-04 12:31 PM
    do you know what is the cost of filing a LCA amendment, and is it necessary to take a copy of that LCA and hang it on the client notice board ????????

    There is no cost to file a LCA unless you engage a lawyer. The LCA process seems to be pretty easy but again, it is something your employer should (and allowed to ) do, not you. One reason why employer might be avoiding filing a new LCA is if the new location has a higher wage requirement (eg. moving from mid-west to New York city) , the LCA should reflect that and they need to pay you accordingly.





    hair girlfriend lebron james lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • desi3933
    05-11 08:30 PM
    desi3933,

    Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"

    In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.

    ......

    >> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
    No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.

    If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james miami heat dunk
  • lebron james miami heat dunk



  • MeraNaamJoker
    09-17 10:32 AM
    Thank you for your responses.
    My situation is different, since my 485 is not yet approved (PD Dec 2006 EB2).
    Company A applied for my GC (140 approved and 485 filed in July 2007), but I have never worked for company-A. I had been working for company-B during all these on H1. However I am now with company-C for last 6 months using EAD.
    I have never done the AC-21, since my lawyer said that is not required since I was with company-B and did not change jobs in between.

    In my case, company-A is not closing down, and I am willing to work for them after 6 months or so.

    My question is are there any risks in my 485 in this context?
    Should I be moving to company-A to reduce any risk?

    Would appreciate your responses in this.

    Again the issue here will revert to the topic of SHAM EMPLOYMENT.

    Either you should be working for the sponsor company or file AC21 and port out the process. That helps you to be on the safer side.

    Even after filing AC21 two and half years back, my original approval notices went to my original GC sponsoring company's attorney's office.





    hot dresses lebron james wallpaper lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    09-25 10:29 AM
    http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy

    Excellent - explains everything



    more...


    house lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2010.
  • lebron james wallpaper 2010.



  • njdude26
    07-19 03:57 PM
    My attorney today informed me just a week after he sent an email to them saying that case was closed in error they replied back saying they are reopening the case. wow that was fast...





    tattoo lebron james wallpaper 2011 lebron james wallpaper heat. miami heat wallpaper. lebron
  • miami heat wallpaper. lebron



  • roseball
    03-31 02:38 AM
    Hello frnds,

    Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.

    Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.

    Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.

    Thanks,
    Hydubadi.:confused:

    Sorry to know about your situation. Nothing you can do at this point other than waiting to get the final report and know what the issue was in Idaho. You can ask them to give you a copy of the report.



    more...


    pictures lebron james heat wallpaper lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper miami
  • lebron james wallpaper miami



  • factoryman
    06-19 05:56 PM
    go to forum. Click on my name in the user currently online. My profile will come up.

    Then click on 'Find all posts by factoryman'., or something like that. The tile of the post is 'Final Word on Adult Vaccination'
    Only one MMR is recommended by CDC and these recom. are current till Sep 2007.

    Ok I found the link of yesterday. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=86250&postcount=133)

    Center for Disease Control (CDC) USA – Oct 2006 to Sep 2007
    Recommended adult immunization schedule
    Vaccine – Age Group – Dose(s)
    TDAP- (all ages) – 1 dose Td booster every 10 years
    MMR – (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    MMR – (50-64) – 1 dose
    Varicella - (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    Varicella – (50-64) – 1 dose

    Straight from Horse's Mouth (http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/2007adult-schedule.pdf)(the CDC link is not working):


    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????





    dresses lebron james heat wallpaper lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011



  • DareYouFireMe
    03-09 03:52 PM
    For the second I-140, He should have applied asking for the previous Priority date. I am not sure about this, but if there is a way to get previous Priority date of Dec-2002 on the EB2 (NEW I-140). Then s/he would be current (assuming India, China).


    Document URL
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...22_091206R.pdf

    PAGE 27
    (1) Determining the Priority Date.
    In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see the section on successor in interest).

    PAGE 28
    If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
    Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification



    more...


    makeup lebron james wallpaper 2011 lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat
  • lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat



  • radhagd
    03-14 09:36 AM
    I have tried this and I got my application returned. I know one more person in this forum has tried and was not successful.
    I think that EB3 has to be approved(not just applied) before EB2 approval

    Yes EB3 140 has to be approved and file Eb2 140 by attaching EB3 approval notice. I did it in same way and got EB2 140 approved with Eb3 PD on it.





    girlfriend miami heat wallpaper. lebron lebron james wallpaper heat. lebron james wallpaper 2011.
  • lebron james wallpaper 2011.



  • nabs501
    07-27 04:31 PM
    Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.

    I did put in my A# which I then thought was same as the A# listed on the EAD for OPT. Obviously, I was wrong.
    My point is, it's OK if you don't put in your A#.
    But it would help if you put the receipt #.
    They just use all of this information to retireve your record. If there's some information missing such as the receipt number, it would just take them longer to retrieve your records.
    Try to get atleast the I140 receipt number from your employer. Dont worry about the A# (just put in NONE). I think they can very well dig out your application based on the receipt number.

    Even if you dont get the receipt number, go ahead file the form and provide as much details as you possibly can regarding the I140 petition; attach a separate sheet if needed.
    Dont forget to get the form notarized.





    hairstyles lebron james miami heat dunk lebron james wallpaper heat. miami heat wallpaper. lebron
  • miami heat wallpaper. lebron



  • coolest_me
    05-07 01:19 AM
    I already received the RFE , This is what it says :

    "On the supplement form to I-693, Adjustment of status applicant's documentation of Immunization you provided, the civil surgeon indicated that you have not obtained the required vaccination. As such, you are ineligible for adjustment of status until you present documentation showing you have received all required vaccination. all records are to be confirmed with documentation. The applicant cannot assert immunization without documentation and the physician subsequently document the lack of documentation requesting a waiver of immunization requirements. some immunization can be waived with just cause. A lack of documentation does not meet waiver requirement"

    In I693 supplement form Doctor put Check on "Fully immune" column for Td, MMR and Varicella and also put the dates on when I received the vaccinations.

    is there any other vaccination that is required ?

    My wife also get the similar RFE , a little different language though

    "On the supplement form to I-693, Adjustment of status applicant's documentation of Immunization you provided, the civil surgeon indicated that you have not obtained the required vaccination. As such, you are ineligible for adjustment of status until you present documentation showing you have received all required vaccination."





    h1techSlave
    04-15 09:39 AM
    There is already one for this.
    CAn some one create survey for this?





    vnsriv
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help

    Looks like you have pending of adjustment(I-485). At the time of filing I-485, you must have provided the photocopies of latest I-94. So relax. You don't have to resend unless you get an RFE on I-485 which is rare. I haven't heard anyone getting an RFE on missing I-94. They have no proof that you did not submit your I-94. Again, this is my own opinion and not a legal advice

    Best of luck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment