p

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

chicago code wild onions

images Fans of quot;The Chicago Codequot; chicago code wild onions. the chicago code wallpaper.
  • the chicago code wallpaper.



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:11 PM
    All,
    I am planning to write a letter to USCIS and DOS , suggesting the visa cut off dates for India. Kindly help me develop a model. I will send this letter over the weekend and also post over here.

    So far I have the following rational (Of course , I will word them properly).

    I have grouped applicants in the following groups
    BEC, PERM ROW and PERM Non Row Countries. I then will estimate the visa usage by each categories using sources like FLCdata and DHS publications. Along the way I will make some assumption but the results should be realistic.

    Facts

    1. Per DOL , As of April'06 50K BEC labors were certified. Certification rates were 50% of labor processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    Per DOL, as of Sep'07 362,000 BEC labor were processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    2. Per DHS, total EB (2, 3, 4 and 5 only) visas issued in FY’07 were 135,479 and FY’06 was 122,121.
    3. FLC data center indicates that between March’05 and Oct’05, ~6000 PERM applications were filled and certified.
    4. Per FLC data, 46,340 ROW PERM applications were certified in FY’06 and 47,251 ROW applications were certified in FY’07.

    Assumptions
    1. Each labor application uses in 2.2 visas.
    2. Based on Fact 1 and Fact 2, let us assumed that in total 180,000 BEC labors were certified between March'05 and Sep'07 by BEC.
    3. Total BEC visas requirements 180,000*2.2= 396,000
    4. NIW applications are negligible.
    5. Retrogressed countries account for 50% of visas used.


    Calculations
    Scenario 1: Visa processing time is Zero
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(47,251+6000)x2.2=18,306
    3. BEC visas remaining as on 10/01/08= 396,000-20,173-18,306= 357,521

    Scenario 2: Visa processing time is one year. Note: it affects only the applications certified within the preceding year.
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20,173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(6000)x2.2=122,259
    3. BEC visas (And NOT labor) remaining as on 10/01/08 = 396,000-122,259= 273,741.

    What it means:
    BEC contained labors from both retrogressed and non-retrogressed countries. Thus, in FY’08 and FY’09 visa consumptions will be attributed to BEC mainly. Once this backlog is cleared, the normal consumption (Supply = Demand) should resume. But it will also mean that there will always be 2-3 years wait.

    Conclusion:
    Suggested Cut-off dates for India as on 10/01/2008: ??? TBD.
    Last update:
    Time 11.32 AM ET , 05/01/08.





    wallpaper the chicago code wallpaper. chicago code wild onions. the chicago code wallpaper.
  • the chicago code wallpaper.



  • chanduv23
    10-02 02:04 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    chicago code wild onions. of The Chicago Code.
  • of The Chicago Code.



  • abhijitp
    10-30 05:35 PM
    If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate

    We got a new SSN for my wife after we got her EAD in the mail. They did not ask for the birth certificate. They only needed a valid id (such as passport/ driving license) + the EAD card + completed application form. We got the SSN card in less than 10 days, but I think this depends on where you are. If it helps, we were told 10 days, and we actually got it in 10 days.





    2011 the chicago code wallpaper. chicago code wild onions. The Chicago Code S01E08 HDTV
  • The Chicago Code S01E08 HDTV



  • logiclife
    03-24 03:00 PM
    Assuming that those numbers are wrong, you think they will listen to our request and correct it? No way.



    more...


    chicago code wild onions. chicago code review fox
  • chicago code review fox



  • mymyanmar@gmail.com
    08-11 11:39 PM
    I got the document at my new address mentioned in my quoted post below. It turns out to be FP notice. But the weird thing is they said they will contact me when appointment is available and it'll take 4 months.

    Does anyone know why is that?

    Thanks,
    ROW Guy

    Hi,

    I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.

    And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.

    So my questions are
    1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
    2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?

    Any reply is highly appreciated.

    My info
    EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
    485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.

    Thanks in advance,
    ROW Guy





    chicago code wild onions. The Chicago Code S01E08 HDTV
  • The Chicago Code S01E08 HDTV



  • desi3933
    06-25 02:07 PM
    I came to US on Company A visa in Feb 2007... They filed for a H1b amendment and it got disapproved .. Company A asked me to transfer my Visa as they don't want to apply for a MTR ...


    1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
    2. What was amendment for?
    3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?

    Please answer these questions, before I can put my opinion.


    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    chicago code wild onions. The Chicago Code
  • The Chicago Code



  • shirish
    09-15 11:43 AM
    It still says Aug 15th. I don't think they will release it yet.


    USCIS is posting the processing times on the same date as they mentioned on the document......unbelievable, Hope its not a USCIS mistake.





    2010 of The Chicago Code. chicago code wild onions. Fans of quot;The Chicago Codequot;
  • Fans of quot;The Chicago Codequot;



  • averagedesi
    08-31 11:41 AM
    I am not sure what you mean by there is no issue with my EAD.

    Here is an excerpt from an USCIS FAQ

    Who is eligible for an EAD that is valid for two years?

    The two-year EAD is available to pending adjustment applicants (i.e., those who have filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) who have filed for an EAD under Section 274.a.12(c)(9) of Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (8 C.F.R.) and who are currently unable to adjust status because an immigrant visa number is not currently available. USCIS will continue to grant EADs that are valid for one-year for adjustment applicants who have an available immigrant visa number and are filing for employment authorization under 8 C.F.R. Section 274a.12(c)(9). In order to be eligible for an EAD with a two year validity period, an applicant’s I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, must be approved.

    Here is the actual link to the FAQ

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=62ae15d3ffd7a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ea0db6f2cae63110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD

    So my I140 is approved, when my EAD was approved on July 30th my priority date which is March 25. 2005 was not current.



    more...


    chicago code wild onions. “The Chicago Code” was a
  • “The Chicago Code” was a



  • ivjobs
    11-08 09:10 PM
    Another group with help of IV, to suck the blood by sponsoring H1s...

    Believe me , at least 80% of this so called enterpreneurs will end up like present H1/desi employers/blood sucking companies

    Of course 20% will be real good with clean intentions.

    I bet...As i saw so many people in the same manner.

    My close friends got GC and now sucking people with H1s , after just registering LLC with state secretary by paying 100$ reg fees and filing few H1s with INS

    Well let us assume this group has people in that 20% too..





    hair The Chicago Code S01E08 HDTV chicago code wild onions. Watch The Chicago Code online.
  • Watch The Chicago Code online.



  • willigetgc?
    11-24 10:30 AM
    In spite of the mess we are in, these songs and the substitutions does make me wonder whether I need to cry or laugh!

    Heading into Thanksgiving weekend, I choose to smile (as opposed to laugh) as there are many things my family and I are thankful for.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all!



    more...


    chicago code wild onions. The Chicago Code (a Titles
  • The Chicago Code (a Titles



  • gcwanter
    06-27 08:45 AM
    So should i write N/A for a pending 140?





    hot chicago code review fox chicago code wild onions. the chicago code wallpaper.
  • the chicago code wallpaper.



  • kedrex
    01-13 06:03 AM
    Hello friends,

    This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    house The Chicago Code (Season: 1 chicago code wild onions. with The Chicago Code star
  • with The Chicago Code star



  • dealsnet
    12-17 07:29 AM
    From this year, there is a time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved. I don't know from which date they started ( I assume july 2007). If it is true, 6 months is approching to file i-140 before your labor from company A going to expire. Act fast.





    tattoo The Chicago Code S01E08 HDTV chicago code wild onions. of The Chicago Code.
  • of The Chicago Code.



  • ski_dude12
    01-31 01:41 PM
    Maybe it is because of your priority date :D:D:D.

    I have had similar looking bills when I was in PA.



    more...


    pictures The Chicago Code chicago code wild onions. Chicago Detective Jarek
  • Chicago Detective Jarek



  • Macaca
    07-11 05:17 PM
    Hi Friends, I came to know about this protest and would like to pass on the information about the protest to Indian Student Assocaition [strength over 600 active members] at San Jose state University and possible Santa Clara University. I am sure my fellow students will be proud to contribute to the indian community. So, Kindly let me know more details ASAP becuase its already wednesday. My email is sampathg4@yahoo.com
    Please post this info for ALL international students.





    dresses the chicago code wallpaper. chicago code wild onions. 11.04.2011 08 Wild Onions
  • 11.04.2011 08 Wild Onions



  • h1techSlave
    02-12 01:06 PM
    Nice idea, but they should allocate new visas for home purchasers.

    Any ways, I have signed the petition.



    more...


    makeup “The Chicago Code” was a chicago code wild onions. The Chicago Code (Season: 1
  • The Chicago Code (Season: 1



  • satishbsk
    07-08 05:58 PM
    How do u know that?
    When I and my wife gave DNA, the volunteer who collected told that they collected 20 k so far and it is tough to get a match, and it might be only Indian DNA may match to Vinay.





    girlfriend of The Chicago Code. chicago code wild onions. The Chicago Code
  • The Chicago Code



  • ivjobs
    11-10 10:02 AM
    Couple of polls have been started in the entrepreneurship group. Please follow the below link to participate

    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/polls





    hairstyles The Chicago Code (a Titles chicago code wild onions. chicago code fox,
  • chicago code fox,



  • Desertfox
    04-28 04:11 PM
    The new administration has definitely something to do with this. Being an AZ resident for a while, I noticed how popular Janet Napolitano was here as a governor, even in this strongly republican state. I am sure her nomination as DHS secretary will bring more positive changes for us.





    questforgc
    02-21 09:22 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.





    hpandey
    12-17 10:20 AM
    What is NOID? If i don't respond do i have the time to respond. How much time do i have?

    And what is RFE?

    Thanks

    NOID means Notice of Intent to Deny which is usually sent if they haven't heard from you regarding an earlier notice ( for e.g RFE which is request for evidence , or continuity of case from your employer etc )

    RFE - Request for evidence is usually generated when USCIS needs something from you or your employer . They have to be responded between 30-45 days mostly .

    Contact both your lawyer and USCIS to find out why your case was denied.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment