p

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2005 Buick Allure Cx

images 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick Lacrosse Cxs. 2011
  • 2005 Buick Lacrosse Cxs. 2011



  • ashkam
    12-04 01:42 PM
    I think ashkam is missing the main point here. You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time. You (EAD and people who are on H1) are not supposed to tell that are unemployed! Duh!

    A people who are on H1 (same goes to people with EAD based on a employment based GC) and out of payroll for more than 28 days (not sure about the exact # of days, some says 42 days), you are out of status.
    So think twice before you disclose that you are unemployed.

    "You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time" : False and for the "duh" part, FAIL.

    Also, FAIL for the second paragraph as well.

    You can be unemployed while in I-485 pending status as long as you are able to show proof of future employment, if requested by the USCIS. The key phrases being "future employment" and "if requested".





    wallpaper 2005 Buick Lacrosse Cxs. 2011 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS



  • seekerofpeace
    09-10 11:17 PM
    Well VXG,
    I know what you are saying about Biometrics...both of our biometrics were done at the same time ....in any case I can't challenge my attorney especially one which is the largest in Boston...we will wait for the FP and then bug him again...at least she is current next month too........

    Well good luck with Lawrence Infopass.....strange place no parking ...had to park by a No parking sign where every other car was parked....the office is lush such a waste of public money.....and absolutely useless chaps....actually if I had got my lawyer;s mail an hour back I may not have made that long trip.....

    Well Boston USCIS is no better we have experience over there too couple of years back....

    Will have to go there again..not sure if Lawrence has Biometrics facility or not....

    OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFfffff how much more can I bear..................

    SoP





    2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX Sedan
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX Sedan



  • syedajmal
    07-31 03:53 PM
    Option 1 - If she has been out of the USA for a significant amount of time for which you have proof, that time can be recaptured. I did this and recaptured 7 months. And Yes she can work for the time recaptured.

    Option 2 - She can leave the country now, before here 6 years finishes, come back later and maybe use her GC or recapture the time that she spent out of the US then.

    Hope this helps





    2011 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS



  • alex77
    10-07 04:55 PM
    Folks, Please let me know if anyone knows where to send G-28 form if one wants to revoke attorney and be one's own representative?



    more...


    2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS



  • Templarian
    08-25 09:35 PM
    How about a mario one?XD
    Or a luigi,kirby,sonic,butterfly and I think that is all
    Random stuff for smilie
    :mario: :kir: :luigi: already exist. No one so far has made sonic though.

    //edit, I need to make one more smilie before I make a sonic one.





    2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX in
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX in



  • diptam
    02-18 05:38 PM
    I've given you the details as a personal message (PM) in IV. check that and reply me there or to my email address. I will do the best that i can legally.

    Thanks,
    Diptam

    Thanks Pritam , can u give me u r email id so that i can share resume



    more...


    2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS



  • OLDMONK
    06-15 03:07 PM
    its 11 digit the alien number on ur I94 card.

    I read somewhere that A# is assigned for life, thats the reason for my belief that its not I-94#, but seems like I may be wrong.





    2010 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX Sedan 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX



  • morchu
    04-27 05:18 PM
    No. Applying for new H1-visa-stamp at a consulate, invalidates your existing H1-visa-stamp.
    If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g)
    waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?

    Thanks.



    more...


    2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX Findlay
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX Findlay



  • senthil1
    04-30 11:01 PM
    I heard that you can get more updates from IV if you become donor. You can try that.

    What is the agenda now?





    hair 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS



  • pmpforgc
    02-07 07:15 PM
    Here is some more info

    I am traveling from

    From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
    or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad

    thanks



    more...


    2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 BUICK LACROSSE CX
  • 2005 BUICK LACROSSE CX



  • eyeswe
    02-11 06:11 PM
    Now you know why Immigrants are needed! The Math......Sorry did not mean to hurt anyones intelligence with my peas sized brain... Good catch..


    A good article supporting a sensible plan.

    One minor correction however.

    "Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."

    The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.





    hot 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX



  • asiehouston
    09-08 10:38 AM
    :confused:I am going to call the USCIS customer service and ask them what should my next steps be... Will keep you guys posted!



    more...


    house 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX West 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX York,
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX York,



  • chanduv23
    08-03 10:56 PM
    USICS once again emerges the winner :) Now all our heads will start spinning.....

    Dear friends, please visit this thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11962

    and participate in the publicity campaign





    tattoo 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX in 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS Vienna
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS Vienna



  • yganreddy
    08-31 12:45 PM
    According to my knowledge you have 2 options
    1) Travel to canada in Nov and return back using new I797 so that you can get new I94 upto Nov 2012
    2) Go to the nearest intl airport and explain them your scenario to border security officer, mostly they can change the date on your I94



    more...


    pictures 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS



  • dealsnet
    02-26 10:31 AM
    Don't give advise, if you are not sure.
    Nobody can file AOS, if they are out of status.
    If it was the case every one will make it that way.
    Your advise is good, if she is in status. Filing I-485, AP, EAD ....ETC.
    She need to consult a reputed immigration lawyer first before the marriage.
    Out of status more than 6 months will trigger a ban from 3 to 10 years.

    CONSULT A LAWYER.

    If you get married to him you shouldn't have any issue. After you get married you should have him file an immigrant petition (I-130) along with the adjustment of status (I-485). You will also have to file a biographic information sheet (G-325) along with an affidavit of support (I-864) and medical examination (I-693). You can also file for employment authorization (EAD), form I-765 if you want to work and Advance parole (I-131) if you need to travel outside the US. Supporting documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificate and photos will be required.

    All these forms are available at the USCIS website.

    They will ask you to come for fingerprining at a biometric center in a few weeks.

    After a few months, you will be called for an interview to determine if your marriage is bonafide. If successful, you will be given what's called a conditional residency. 90 days before the two year anniversary of your conditional residency, you and your husband have to jointly apply for removal of conditions (form I-751), upon which you will be granted full permanent residency. After the third year, if you're still married, you can apply for US Citizenship.

    Goodluck with the process !

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer and the advice in this post no way constitutes any kind of legal advice and I accept no liability for any of the advice in this post.





    dresses 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick Lacrosse Cx Sedan
  • 2005 Buick Lacrosse Cx Sedan



  • VenuK
    07-10 07:35 PM
    Hi SDDesi,

    That's a good point. i will talk to my attorney and senior attorney from other resources.

    Thanks,

    Hi raysaikat,

    I talked to my attorney about the security clearance and he said my security clearance is done successfully. basically, FBI will do all that behind the scenes thats what my attorney said, they back check in bio-data since i came into US,
    then
    only i have received approved I-797 with company Y on Jun 5, 2008.
    addition to it, i have a letter (from my attorney) from an expert opinion who is the Professor from University of Maryland on my Education and Work Experience. correct me if this is wrong.

    coming to second point
    i dont think my current client will give me that kinda luxury working from remote place,

    what is TAL?
    what information is provided there.
    what do i need to look for in there.
    do u have any link where i can look into it, if so pls email me at
    kvenu135 at hotmail dot com
    please email me anyone who reads this thread/post with your advices.
    I would be more than happy to appreciate it


    With Thanks,
    Venu



    more...


    makeup 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX Findlay 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX West
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX West



  • ckumar
    10-12 12:15 PM
    Even I was in the same situation till yesterday. I'm a July 2nd filer @ NSC. I got my receipts for I-485/EAD and AP only yesterday. I had to call the customer service and get these numbers. So there's still hope. Hang in there guys. Your receipts should be coming out soon. I'd advice you to call up USCIS and ask them for the status. Good Luck to everyone.





    girlfriend 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS Vienna 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick Allure CX
  • 2005 Buick Allure CX



  • gsc999
    07-11 02:54 PM
    People who want to volunteer:

    Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
    we need seven members.





    hairstyles 2005 BUICK LACROSSE CX 2005 Buick Allure Cx. 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX
  • 2005 Buick LaCrosse CX



  • skdskd
    10-15 03:32 PM
    Sorry to add to the confusion and I had replied to the same question in another thread, but my lawyer told me I can be on H1 and do additional work on EAD since H1 is a dual intent visa. He also told me that nothing needs to be informed to the immigration authorities once I start using my EAD. I know this is contrary to what everyone said in the comments above, but this is the reply I got talking personally to my lawyer.

    Even my lawyer told me that I can be on Both H1-B and EAD

    But It is not true for H4 , You can not be on Both H4 and EAD





    sekasi
    08-25 07:12 PM
    I want a smug smiley.

    Also, the 'mad' one, :m: looks more like a steaming bun than an angry face ; )





    amsgc
    06-30 07:26 PM
    I like this thread - positive, reasonable, and makes sense.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment