p

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a journey of life

images hazard the journey of life. as a journey of life. Ready to begin your journey
  • Ready to begin your journey



  • jnraajan
    03-27 11:56 AM
    I am celebrating the good news from IV by pledging $100 to IV. Any one care to up the ante on this?

    My Receipt ID: 54118296K6578915K





    wallpaper Ready to begin your journey a journey of life. a journey for sale
  • a journey for sale



  • saketh555
    05-04 03:21 PM
    I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.

    Thanks.





    a journey of life. The Journey of Life
  • The Journey of Life



  • buehler
    07-10 04:22 PM
    Here is the link - Visa Bulletin for August 2009 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4539.html)





    2011 a journey for sale a journey of life. Life Is A Journey – Join The
  • Life Is A Journey – Join The



  • mayhemt
    07-03 11:04 AM
    You guys still dont get it..do you??
    Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
    Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.

    Well for the why part...Its absurd, I understand. But then why is there country limit? Why is H4 not same as L2? There are absurdities and depends on the perspective you look from.

    Why would they ban?? If they have compelling point like "To protect Americans assets against speculation and to preserve capital within the country".

    I also see that it is individual's prerogative, however the point here is to show some numbers we (L1, H1, EADs) are responsible for & hopefully, grease the wheels towards smoother status adjustments.



    more...


    a journey of life. Visions of Life: A Journey
  • Visions of Life: A Journey



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 01:56 AM
    ooo, I like photography, but I can't take pictures. I am just so horrible at it.... funny how something so easy is so hard for me.





    a journey of life. A journey through life.
  • A journey through life.



  • gcdreamer05
    08-11 11:26 AM
    Guys,

    We have to come up with some numbers so we can plan our life ahead. Please vote only if your Application is pending. This is not for EB3-I who are already approved.

    Thanks.

    It is so pathetic to see ppl with 2001 PD have still not got GC in EB3, then what will happen to people like me who are in 2005 PD Eb3 :confused:



    more...


    a journey of life. Life#39;s a Journey, Not a
  • Life#39;s a Journey, Not a



  • punjabi
    07-31 02:56 PM
    If she has been out of USA during her 6 years of H-1B, she can use that period for her H1B extension. It can give her an extra breathing space.

    Also, for 180 days, she can stay in USA but I am not sure if these 180 days is from the date she last time entered in USA or from the day her visa ends.

    I suggest you to consult a good attorney. It is suggested to spend some time and money on attorney and help her stay out of trouble.

    Good luck.



    Hello,
    I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my
    .....
    .....
    through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
    Thank You.





    2010 The Journey of Life a journey of life. hazard the journey of life. as
  • hazard the journey of life. as



  • franklin
    02-09 12:37 PM
    I found one of Pappu's post with a list of resources :0 http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=3

    Pappu was nice enough to send another http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=8

    Within both posts are massive amounts of email addresses and organizations that we can all spend 5 mins a day contacting. This isn't "my idea", I'm just repeating it.

    Please note that the following is meant with no offense to anyone, it is more my brainstorming how to "exploit the system" to our advantage. No matter what you say about american society, it is still a racially discriminatory one. People find the subject of immigration distasteful since a lot of immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't look like them. If they see the diversity of people in their face, it might chip away at the bias.

    Why am I doing this? I've been fairly vocal criticizing the lack of diversity on this board. It was pointed out that other nationalities pick up the pace, so here I am :)

    With some irony, I spent a chunk of time searching last night for associations in the states that are from my nationality background (don't hate me, I'm English). All I could find are associations regarding livestock (cows) and golf.... Gotta dig deeper!



    more...


    a journey of life. his journey through life.
  • his journey through life.



  • vinay@ocean
    06-09 12:39 AM
    Thanks a lot for the VISA issue....

    Cant i travel via germany to india with stolen visa issue ?





    hair Life Is A Journey – Join The a journey of life. The journey is life itself.
  • The journey is life itself.



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-22 05:48 AM
    Well ...

    "Click in the flash to activate it and move the mouse to rotate the camera." sounds mighty fine to me. Thanks kirupa :)



    more...


    a journey of life. -Journey-Of-Life.jpgquot;gt;lt;/agt;
  • -Journey-Of-Life.jpgquot;gt;lt;/agt;



  • reverendflash
    10-21 02:29 AM
    :asian: :cool: :cowboy: :ninja: :pirate:

    cakes are fun... :P :P

    plus they taste good... =)

    Rev:elderly:





    hot Visions of Life: A Journey a journey of life. Life is a journey
  • Life is a journey



  • GCA
    09-15 01:05 PM
    hahah, interesting, funny but logical... I guess they just did not think through all this and why would they :mad:

    Had they able to think that far, may be many of the issues we face today wouldn't have cropped.



    more...


    house A journey of life: like the a journey of life. A Journey Called Life 《金石
  • A Journey Called Life 《金石



  • saketkapur
    07-06 02:46 PM
    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer that had filed your I-140 then you can maintain your H1B status with them. I had confirmed the same with my attorney. You should confirm the same by your attorney too. I beleive there was a thread at a point of time discussing the same on IV too. Maybe some member might be able to point it to you.

    I am now with a different employer and using my EAD since May this year.

    Hope this helps......





    tattoo A journey through life. a journey of life. Journey of Life
  • Journey of Life



  • ss1026
    12-06 11:21 AM
    hello all,

    i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents

    Thanks,
    Praveen

    Hi Praveen

    I recently went for my 10 year H-1B stamping in hyderabad in august end. I got the 221g slip and as in your case, the officer retained my passport. They requested info about my company which I duly provided in a weeks time. I got my visa approved and passport in my hands in early november so it took about 70 days. Obviously every case is different so I cannot say how long your case would be pending but my brother had to wait about 60 days for his visa stamping.

    My company was ok with me staying back for the stamping. Though I have AP/EAD (July 2007 filer) I used the opportunity to spend time with my family. I came back last week with no issues at the POE. Good luck with your case



    more...


    pictures Life#39;s a Journey, Not a a journey of life. Life is a journey.
  • Life is a journey.



  • kanakabyraju
    08-18 01:46 PM
    Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.

    1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?

    2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.

    3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?

    For 1. It happened to me before and I have requested the officer to consider my wife's interview too with me. In my case, wife's interview date was next day and the IO agreed.

    Good luck with the rest.





    dresses Life is a journey a journey of life. Life#39;s a journey, not a
  • Life#39;s a journey, not a



  • frostrated
    09-03 01:59 PM
    Spain has two types of resident visas. One that allows you to work, and the other that is purely for residence only. If you have a residence visa that allows you to work, you have to find employment with a Spain company within 30 days of your visa being approved or your entry into Spain, which ever is later.

    About you working from Spain on a non-work resident visa, it is possible, as long as the work that you perform is for a company that is outside of Spain, has no offices in Spain and does not file business taxes in Spain. It is equal to you working for yourself without pay or benefits. Whatever you earn, you are earning in a foreign country where Spain does not have jurisdiction.



    more...


    makeup his journey through life. a journey of life. A journey of life: like the
  • A journey of life: like the



  • amulchandra
    05-10 01:22 PM
    Hi all,

    I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.

    When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).

    Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?

    The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.

    Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.

    Thanks in advance

    Amul





    girlfriend Journey of Life a journey of life. See it here: Life Is A Journey
  • See it here: Life Is A Journey



  • a.j.2048
    01-14 07:52 PM
    Here's one with an Indian connection collecting money for a Haitian NGO-

    Sewa USA | Service to humanity is service to God (http://www.sewausa.org/)





    hairstyles -Journey-Of-Life.jpgquot;gt;lt;/agt; a journey of life. Life Is a Journey
  • Life Is a Journey



  • jvordar
    04-17 08:18 PM
    guys have a question for u..
    i'm invoking Ac21 and joining new employer.. but new employer is telling me that they dont want me to take any steps untill the H1 transfer is approved and in hand, and I have to give 2 weeks notice to my current employer after the approval..
    now the question is that, after the approval will I be eligible to work for my older company for those 2 weeks since the H1 is already approved/transfered to the new employer?? has anyone faced such situation??...





    sp99
    08-18 02:38 PM
    And for contract yes they have 1 year contract though they didn't send me any documentation for that ...but it is like if u break within 1 year u will need to pay $20 for the remaining months..they say they will cut from my credit card everymonth...





    anemmani
    01-04 01:06 PM
    Can someone reply on my question . Please help .

    My wife got COS from H4 to F1 approved in US. But F1 Stamping in india got denied.
    She will come back to US again on H4 visa .

    Can she apply again for COS to F1 after coming back in US on H4 ?

    nit_sea,

    You need to ask yourself the following questions.

    Which university/college is your wife going to?
    - Some states allow H4 holders to attend university with in-state tuition. Where as F1 requires out-of-state/out-of-country tuition. Without financial assistance this option can be useful.

    Does she have an offer for financial assistance from the university?
    - She cannot accept financial assistance ( TA/RA kind of employment) from university on H4. I do not know about scholarships and fellowships.

    Is she interested in OPT option available to F1 students?
    - Spouses of H1B holders will always have a difficult time getting F1 visa at the consulate. Even if she transfers H4 to F1 after coming here, she may have to go through the same experience next time she needs to re-enter United States.

    In the end, it may be a good idea to consult an experienced Immigration Attorney for a fee. The fee is well worth the relief the information from the attorney may provide. The answer may not be to your liking, but it will be correct information.

    Nag



    No comments:

    Post a Comment