p

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

journey greatest hits live

images Roadhouse Blues (Live) journey greatest hits live. 2010 journey greatest hits
  • 2010 journey greatest hits



  • Scythe
    10-28 10:03 PM
    Hey - you don't build houses with tables so why would you use them on buttons?

    Is this an inside joke? I'm missing the part where anybody said anything about using tables on buttons.





    wallpaper 2010 journey greatest hits journey greatest hits live. Abba Gold – Greatest Hits
  • Abba Gold – Greatest Hits



  • a_yaja
    04-02 03:18 PM
    If an RFE has been issues, it will show up on the USCIS case status website when you type in your receipt number.
    I had filed for my 6th year h1b extension without the lawyer , I did so bec the paper work was similar to my last extension ,and i saw that lots of people on the IV forum had Filed the H1b extension themselves.

    Anyways, my human resource personal hired a new secretory and she some how misplaced my H1b receipt/possible RFE? , I have the EAC # from my cancel check ; when i check my status online it says case received and pending my PD is Jan08 ,2007 and the CSC is processing Jan. 13th, my question is if a RFE is issued will that be posted on the online case status website? I have asked the HR to request a duplicate copy from INS , should i also ask them to contact USCIS over the phone in addition to the written request?





    journey greatest hits live. Coldplay – Greatest Hits Code:
  • Coldplay – Greatest Hits Code:



  • vamsi_poondla
    01-18 03:41 PM
    Folks...This is not another Motley Fools Newsletter that promises $1 Million for $100 you invest. This is reality.. Something Green you can lay hands on....and spend it for buying your darling son his favorite bike or diamond ear rings for your lovely wife or a new HDTV system to your living room.

    Read below and find it yourselves

    A) What does it cost for average family of 3 for EAD and AP renewals?
    EAD Renewal Fees Form I-765 - $340
    AP - Renewal - $305
    Document Mailing/Correspondence - $ 30
    Photographs cost - $24
    ------------------------------------------
    Total per person - $699
    ------------------------------------------
    For 3 years, $2097/ person
    ------------------------------------------
    For 3 applicants in a family - $6291
    ------------------------------------------
    Driving Fees Renewal 3 times - $120 per family
    If you have a foreign-born son/ daughter - add another $915 for the AP Document fees
    New I-9 forms to employer and all other mess $10
    Time to do all the document prep work for 3 years - at least 4 hours. For consultants 4 hours is something like $250 income.


    B) Contrast this with the effort to participate in the IV Campaign..
    Time that will take to write these letters - 30 minutes
    Stamp and Envelope Cost - $2


    Which is better? Red or Green. Do the math yourselves and see the truth.

    Finish the letter and post this weekend itself.... Don't give away your hard earned money to some agency which devised a rule when GCs were coming within 8 months of filing I-485. Let us fight and fix such rules..

    Campaign Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16506
    Tracking Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16595





    2011 Abba Gold – Greatest Hits journey greatest hits live. journey band greatest hits
  • journey band greatest hits



  • MatsP
    January 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM
    One piece of advice might be to go for something much less expensive first, to see if you actually like digital photography - the second hand prices are pretty abysmal for these things, so unless you think you are a really good salesman when it comes to selling your old stuff on E-bay or such, it would be less of a risk to you to get either a used P&S or a new, less expensive model.

    There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
    1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
    2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.

    It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)

    --
    Mats



    more...


    journey greatest hits live. from Greatest Hits Live.
  • from Greatest Hits Live.



  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 04:59 PM
    No, the I-130 was never denied, I don't think it was ever approved either though. I have receipt notices for everything we applied for but on the website, I can only check updates for my EAD (forgot the # of form) and my I-485.

    The letter of denial states it's my I-485 that has been denied, there is no mention of the I-130. Of course it then goes on to mention that any EAD's travel docs. etc have been revoked. I can not appeal the decision but I'm allowed to reapply or file for motion to have case re-opened.

    I am worried about what box to check but I'm going to an info pass meeting tomorrow, I'm hoping they can help me with that.





    journey greatest hits live. a Journey Greatest Hits in
  • a Journey Greatest Hits in



  • learning01
    05-11 01:21 PM
    I am trying but I am getting a busy tone.



    more...


    journey greatest hits live. Album: Greatest Hits
  • Album: Greatest Hits



  • madsat1234
    06-08 03:11 PM
    Hi Freedom2007,

    Can you please let me know your Interview Checklist..what they have asked for...

    Thanks





    2010 Coldplay – Greatest Hits Code: journey greatest hits live. Roadhouse Blues (Live)
  • Roadhouse Blues (Live)



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:40 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.



    more...


    journey greatest hits live. Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits
  • Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits



  • anilsal
    01-07 10:42 AM
    So it is really an administrator goof-up?





    hair journey band greatest hits journey greatest hits live. 音楽の杜 : Journey 「Greatest
  • 音楽の杜 : Journey 「Greatest



  • jcrajput
    09-29 07:00 PM
    I have filed I485 on July 2nd. It was reached on July 2nd at NSC at 7.00 AM sign by R. Williams.
    Today I received my entire application back with "REJECTED" status.
    On Reject notice it has mentioned as below:

    ------
    The application you filed along with any fee you submitted is being returned to you for the following reason(s):

    x Based on the information you provided, your prority date could not be established. please resubmit your application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice.

    The following document may be provided.

    Your Original form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) if you are filing concurrently; or
    Your Original For I-360 (Petition for Ameriasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant) if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your form I-797, (Notice of action) if the petition has already been filed/approved; or
    Other evidence than an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.

    ---------------------------------

    Here below is my I-140 detail:

    Category : EB2
    Receipt date: 12/11/2006
    PD : 10/04/2006
    Approved from: NSC

    -----------------------------
    My employer has filed I-485 application on behalf of me and they have attacehd I-140 COPY with the application.

    It looks like they have overlook the I-140 copy and neglect that.
    Can anybody give me some idea about following:

    1. How I can re-submit my application?
    2. Is there anyone can provide me template of cover letter or at least give me some idea about what to put in cover letter.

    I really appericiate your response and help. Thanks a lot.



    more...


    journey greatest hits live. 2011 journey greatest hits
  • 2011 journey greatest hits



  • vxg
    09-10 03:42 PM
    Folks,
    After more than an hour drive to a shitty town in northern mass Lawrence....no bottles please..cell phones be turned off...

    Officer: Purpose
    Me: Me approved my wife not
    Officer: cases..
    Me: Presented cases
    Officer: Yes you are approved...your wife is pending
    Me: Oh really that is a revelation....
    Me: Why so?is she preadjudicated?
    Officer: There could be many reasons...no she is not pre-adjudicated...
    Me: What can we do to expedite as she is current
    Officer: Nuthin ....I was loosing my temper now...
    I said how long should one wait...I opened an SR I got a reply that they are doing additional review contact after 6 months..3 days later I get approval email...no one has a clue...the right hand does not know what the left is doing....my wife is kicking me on the foot asking in native language be happy with yours do u want to loose urs too...
    Officer: gave a vague Monalisa smile...
    Me: Well I guess that's it I didn;t know anything after driving 60 miles that I didn't know before...

    On the way back got a mail from my attorney...he checked thru AILA and talked withan IO ...it seems her biometrics need to be redone...it is ordered and she shld get it in 2 weeks she will be current next month too...so keep fingers crossed...well my fingers are crooked and can't be straightened now...

    Hope the info helps..

    SoP

    You do not need Biometrics uploaded for approval. My case was approved without it however they will only send cards after Biometrics are updated.





    hot from Greatest Hits Live. journey greatest hits live. pictures JOURNEY GREATEST HITS
  • pictures JOURNEY GREATEST HITS



  • anilsal
    10-30 04:31 PM
    I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.

    One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....

    That even applies to discussion on IV. If law makers have a look at the IV forums (after they have been appraised of the existence of IV) and see lots of posts that lack basic grammatical skills and in urgent need of spell checks, then you know, what goes on in their mind(s).

    Simple spelling mistakes are fine, but if a post needs spell checks a lot, either the person who posted does not care or needs a good spellchecker.

    Good that you brought this issue up. Are we not talking of Skilled Immigration? If yes, then let us all do some homework (run a spell checker, to make sure things are going to appear nice for readers).

    Sorry if I appear rude. We are in this fight together and we need to come out successful :)



    more...


    house Dierks Bentley - Greatest Hits journey greatest hits live. journey greatest hits limited
  • journey greatest hits limited



  • p_aluri
    04-01 05:38 PM
    I am sorry to hear about your situation.

    Your attorney may be completly wrong about the labor substitution. The USCIS has passed new rule, The labor will be voided once its passed 180days after approval. So the approved labors from your company has no value.

    Did you try utilizing AC21 as your 140 approved and the 180days crossed?

    Again I am not a lawyer, please talk to experienced attorneys.

    Thank you,
    Aluri

    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..





    tattoo a Journey Greatest Hits in journey greatest hits live. 1978- 1997: Greatest Hits
  • 1978- 1997: Greatest Hits



  • lacrossegc
    12-08 05:28 PM
    A thought came to mind for those still not convinced on this
    Think of this IV drive as an opportunity to SAVE on future payments to USCIS.

    All those "enjoying" Interim benefits will likely be shelling out atleast $350 every yr for renewals of EAD, AP (if you apply yourself) considerable more if you go through a lawyer... for those still on H1 ... you'll be spending on H1 renewals, travel to counsulates, Visa reciporocal fees etc etc

    The wait time for the final Green card approval for those with more recent Priority dates with no changes could be anywhere from 3-4 yrs....

    So conservatively you would be spending 4* 350 = $1400

    Think about it.... what if IV's drive for changes is successful in lobbying for better provisions which reduce OUR wait times even if by a little bit ... lets say ... by one yr .... YOU would INSTANTLY SAVE $350 ... and it multiplies for every year you save waiting for the final approval.

    Lets say you contributed $100 today and you saved 1 yr in wait time ...
    YOUR Profit is $250 on a $100 contribution in 3 yrs
    atleast 250% returns in 3 yrs .... Can any stock market/bond or CDs match that rate of return

    Contribute now so that IV can make that profit for YOU



    more...


    pictures Album: Greatest Hits journey greatest hits live. Elton John#39;s Greatest Hits
  • Elton John#39;s Greatest Hits



  • cinqsit
    12-10 03:12 PM
    rubaru,

    Congratulations!

    Did you open a SR, Infopass or POJ to find out about missing fingerprints ?

    Just curious

    Thanks
    cinqsit





    dresses pictures JOURNEY GREATEST HITS journey greatest hits live. Billy Idol - Greatest Hits
  • Billy Idol - Greatest Hits



  • Alabaman
    01-07 07:34 AM
    ...talking about being a legl resident, who should this apply to in this case?? The baby was an American citizen!!



    more...


    makeup Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits journey greatest hits live. Dierks Bentley - Greatest Hits
  • Dierks Bentley - Greatest Hits



  • SirDuke
    01-04 10:02 AM
    Are Tweening Engines ok to use? TweenLite for instance?





    girlfriend 1978- 1997: Greatest Hits journey greatest hits live. journey greatest hits
  • journey greatest hits



  • dharmesh.pariawala
    01-08 02:50 PM
    This gives me hope that atleast this bill will be picked by by March.





    hairstyles 2011 journey greatest hits journey greatest hits live. Molly Hatchet - Greatest Hits
  • Molly Hatchet - Greatest Hits



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-11 03:03 PM
    bump...





    vandanaverdia
    09-09 02:09 PM
    We have very little time on our hands. This is calling all WASHINGTONIANS. Lets do something & make a difference!





    amitjoey
    11-21 04:54 PM
    Similar Question:
    I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment